Top 5 COVID-19 Online Training Courses For Nurses
1. Back To Basics: Caring For The Critically Ill, Nicole Kupchik Consulting Inc.
Nicole Kupchik is a Critical Care Nurse Specialist, online course creator, nurse educator, and a consultant for critical care training and quality improvement programs in the US.
2. Pulmonary, ARD, and Ventilator Resources, American Association Of Critical Care Nurses.
The Pulmonary, ARDS, and Ventilator Resources is a free online course available 24/7 featuring the latest information nurses need to provide care for patients with COVID-19.
3. Breakthrough ICU, Fresh RN.
Kati Kleiber, MSN, RN, CCRN, is a nurse educator and creator of FreshRN, a website aimed at “growing new nurses.” Kati is the creator of Breakthrough ICU, a 6-week online course specifically crafted for brand new ICU nurses who “want to get ahead of the game.”
4. ANA COVID-19 Webinar Series.
The American Nurses Association is offering FREE COVID-19 training for nurses titled Be Confident Protecting Yourself and Providing the Best Care to Your Patients during this COVID-19 Pandemic.
5. Free COVID-19 Training Course, IntelyCare.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, IntelyCare, a workforce management solution for post-acute facilities, launched a free COVID-19 training certification program.
March-14th NURSD's COVID-19 Response
NURSD has created a policy in response to COVID-19 to ensure our nurses have the support they need during this time. If a nurse is exposed to COVID-19 while on assignment for Nursd and is asked by their facility to be quarantined, Nursd will continue to provide the following:
- Salary: Nurses can expect to receive up to 14 days of wages.
- We will evaluate on a case-by-case basis for any actions beyond 14 days.
- For situations that arise requiring this additional support, email to [email protected]
For any questions or further support, reach out to your Nursd support team or call 312-585-5499.
All of us here at Nursd are truly grateful for your efforts to stem the impact of COVID-19 and for your commitment to continue to serve the community in the weeks and months ahead.
Additional Resources On COVID-19
Here are a number of resources if you would like to learn more about the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
General COVID-19 Situation:
- World Health Organization
- CDC COVID-19 Site
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
For healthcare providers:
- CDC Information for Healthcare Professionals
- WHO COVID-19 Online Training
- American Nurses Association
- American Medical Association
The Nursd Team
**Not applicable if a nurse is asked to self-quarantine due to personal reasons or preferences.